Madam C.J. Walker T-shirt
Madam C.J. Walker was an American entrepreneur, philanthropist, political and social activist; also the first female self-made millionaire in America in the Guinness Book of World Records. Walker made her fortune with Madam C. J. Walker Manufacturing Company cosmetics and hair care products developed to benefit black women's beauty. I have created her portrait in stippling technique from thousands of dots to honour her achievements and role in black history.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping